GDPR is here - where are you? Practical workshops in July 2018
Haven't started? Have, but are confused? Don't know what should be within a Privacy Notice? Attending a Conformitas Consulting practical workshop is your next step. View details and book for GDPR workshops being held near Swindon.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is now in force. As is the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018.
You might have listened in to a number of webinars, attended a seminar (maybe even one of ours), or downloaded some free guidance. Are you still wondering how to go about putting it all into place to make sure your company meets the requirements of GDPR, and how to answer those questionnaires you are getting?
One of these practical workshops is your next step.
Even if you already have robust policies and procedures in place relating to data protection they will nonetheless still need to be amended to reflect the requirements of GDPR.
You will come away from the workshop having started and, depending on the complexity of your business, maybe even have completed:
· An analysis of the flow of personal data in to, within and out of your business.
· A register of the data that your business holds about your employees, prospects and customers and why you hold it.
· The information you require for Privacy Notices specific to your company.
· An analysis of the high-risk business processes that involve personal data.
· An action plan of items you need to work on back in your business
We limit the number of attendees at each workshop to ensure a maximum of 4 attendees per consultant.
Taking place 8:45 - 1pm at Callow Park, Brinkworth, Swindon, SN15 5FD on
6th July - Book now
13th July - Book now
If you have any questions then do Contact Us using the form below.